VMware Enterprise Options 24/7 Monitoring
VMware high availability – VMware HA provides pervasive, cost-effective failover protection within your virtualized IT environment.
VMware Disaster recovery – Hardware-independence in your data center with VMware Infrastructure 3, where any physical server can be the recovery target for your virtual servers, makes fast recovery the norm.
VMware Consolidated Backup – VMware Consolidated Backup enables LAN-free backup of virtual machines from a centralized proxy server.
VMware Snapshots – A snapshot is a picture of your system at the time the snapshot is taken.
24/7 Monitoring – We eliminate Downtime and insure high uptime through proactive monitoring and intervention.
To purchase VMware Enterprise options contact our sales team.
VMware High Availibilty
VMware HA provides pervasive, cost-effective failover protection within your virtualized IT environment.
- Protect applications with no other failover options and make high availability possible for software applications that might otherwise be left unprotected.
- Protect applications from OS related failures by automatically restarting virtual machines when failure is detected.
- Establish a consistent first line of defense for your entire IT infrastructure.
Key Features of High Availibilty
- Automatic detection of server failures.
Virtual machines with VMware HA provide an easy to use and cost-effective failover solution to protect against server failures.
- Automatic restart of virtual machines.
Protect any application with automatic restart in a different physical server in the resource pool.
- Virtual machine failure monitoring (experimental mode). Detect operating system failures within virtual machines through monitoring heartbeat information. Automatically restarts affected virtual machines based upon user-defined time intervals.
- Proactive monitoring and health checks. VMware HA helps users identify abnormal configuration settings detected within HA clusters. This keeps unhandled failure conditions and errors from happening more than once. The VMware Infrastructure client interface reports relevant health status and potential error conditions and suggested remediation steps.
- Scalable high availability across multiple physical servers. Support up to 32 nodes in a cluster for high application availability.
- Resource checks.
Ensure that capacity is always available in order to restart all virtual machines affected by server failure. HA continuously monitors capacity utilization and “reserves” spare capacity to be able to restart virtual machines.
- Smart failover of virtual machines (when used with VMware Distributed Resource Scheduler). Automate the optimal placement of virtual machines to servers with best available resources after server failure.
VMware Disaster recovery
Hardware-independence in your data center with VMware Infrastructure 3, where any physical server can be the recovery target for your virtual servers, makes fast recovery the norm. Reduce your hardware costs and your maintenance budget. Even if you haven’t virtualized your production servers, virtualized target servers for your disaster recovery give you greater simplicity, reliability, and cost savings.
- Recover from disasters rapidly
- Ensure reliable disaster recovery
- Reduce the cost of disaster recovery
- Automate disaster recovery
Recover Rapidly from Disasters
Traditional disaster recovery plans require many manual, complex steps to allocate recovery resources, perform bare metal recovery, perform data recovery, and validate that systems are ready for use. VMware Infrastructure eliminates steps and simplifies the recovery process.
Forget worrying about whether you have the correct hardware configuration, patches, and firmware and eliminate the difficulties of recovering your operating system and application installation on different hardware. Virtualization turns everything about a system—hardware configuration, firmware, operating system install, application install—into data stored in just a few files on disk. Protecting a complete system is just a matter of protecting a few files using your backup or replication software. The files that make up a virtual machine can be recovered to any hardware without requiring any changes because virtual machines are hardware-independent.
Ensure Reliable Recovery
Having a recovery plan is an important step, but just as important is ensuring that the plan is reliable. Traditional recovery plans are often unreliable because they are difficult to test, difficult to keep up to date, and depend on correct execution of complex, manual recovery processes.
Testing becomes simpler in a virtualized environment because virtualization makes it possible to execute non-disruptive tests using existing resources. Hardware independence eliminates the complexity of maintaining the recovery site by eliminating failures due to hardware differences that can otherwise creep in over time and cause costly and time-consuming complications during recovery. VMware virtualization also simplifies recovery procedures to eliminate failures caused by the complexity of traditional disaster recovery solutions.
Reduce the Cost of Disaster Recovery
With traditional disaster recovery solutions, having the fastest and most reliable recovery requires duplicating your entire production infrastructure and with it your costs. Using VMware Infrastructure you can provide rapid and reliable recovery without requiring identical hardware. Because of hardware independence, you can repurpose existing servers for disaster recovery rather than needing to buy duplicate servers for rapid recovery. VMware virtualization also enables server consolidation so that organizations can slash the cost of server infrastructure needed both for production and disaster recovery.
Automate Disaster Recovery
Traditional disaster recovery solutions entail numerous steps that are difficult or impossible to automate. As a result, traditional disaster recovery solutions are generally slow, complex and prone to human error. Virtualization opens the door to disaster recovery automation by turning physical servers into data and recovery procedures into software. VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager enables you to automate the disaster recovery process and ensure that it is executed rapidly and correctly. In addition, it makes it possible for you to easily and cost-effectively test your disaster recovery plan so that you can ensure that it is reliable.
VMware Consolidated Backup
VMware Consolidated Backup enables LAN-free backup of virtual machines from a centralized proxy server. Consolidated Backup allows you to:
- Integrate with existing backup tools and technologies already in place.
- Perform full and incremental file backups of virtual machines.
- Perform full image backup of virtual machines.
- Centrally manage backups to simplify management of IT resources.
Key Benefits of VMware Consolidated Backup
- Integration with most backup providers.
- Backup proxy server. Remove load from VMware ESX server by consolidating backup load and management onto a backup proxy server.
- File level full and incremental backup. Recover individual files and directories (for virtual machines running Microsoft® Windows operating system).
- Image level backup. Recover entire virtual machine image in the event of a disaster (for virtual machines running any operating system).
- iSCSI, NAS, or local storage support. Protect a virtualized environment that utilizes any type of storage.
A snapshot is a picture of your system at the time the snapshot is taken.
Think of it as an image of your computer’s hard drive.
Besides just the data on the hard drive, the VMware configuration for that virtual machine and the BIOS configuration are also saved when you take a snapshot.
The snapshot files that are created contain only the changes that have occurred to the virtual machine since the snapshot was taken. Thus, over time, the snapshot files will grow as the machine is used more and more.
We are providing alerting system through multiple channels like SMS, email, paging or direct calls. Monitoring software with statistical reports is available for a better visibility of the virtualized infrastructure which enables you to take a informed decisions in planning and deploying growing patterns. Noc system available 24/7 to better help you locally by means of remote hands or technical intervention. We eliminate Downtime and insure high uptime through proactive monitoring and intervention.
- Managed Application Hosting
- ERP Hosting
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Disaster Recovery
- Managed Storage
- Help Desk
- Security Solutions
- Managed Multi-tier Firewalls
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Compliance-focused Analysis
- Messaging & Collaboration
- Hosted Exchange
- Email Archiving
For more details please contact us.